- Saddleback 2011-2012 Season Passes on Sale NowMarch 27, 2011
- Saddleback Ski Resort Offers $10 Gasoline VoucherMarch 11, 2011
- Looking for a Winter Wonderland?February 19, 2011
- Romance on the ChairliftFebruary 3, 2011
- It's Going to be an Exciting WeekendJanuary 13, 2011
Archive: April 1, 2010 - April 30, 2010
April 15, 2010
Thanks for a Great Season!
Thank you to everyone who helped make our 09/10 Season so amazing! We look forward to seeing you all this summer at our concerts and the August 7 Bluegrass Festival and back on the slopes this winter.
Until the snow falls,
The Saddleback TeamRead More >>
April 1, 2010
Another Amazing Recovery at Saddleback!
If you have been reading my blog this week, you can imagine how bleak the outlook was for coming out of a three day rain event with good snow cover and good skiing. When doing the ski reports yesterday and again early this morning we were under the assumption that the glades would be lost as well as some of the lower natural snow trails. Hence our trail count was greatly reduced. Once the clouds lifted and we started making our way around the mountain this morning, we came to the realization that every trail and every glade would soon be open and most with exceptional coverage!
The groomers were able to get out and groom a dozen of our most major arteries, creating a corduroy wet… Read More >>
- See you in December
- Report Last Updated:
- 06/23/14 @ 6:08pm
Ski & Stay Packages, click here.
- R-O-A-R - Rangeley Outdoor Adventure Run August 3, 2014 9:00 AM
- Art in August - Art Festival & Concert August 7, 2014 10:00 AM
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Day August 12, 2014 9:00 AM
- Oquossoc Day August 16, 2014 10:00 AM
- Blueberry Festival August 21, 2014 10:00 AM
- RLR Logging Museum Trail Day and Festival August 23, 2014 9:00 AM